Saturday, January 23, 2016

Been busy, you know how it is

Oh hello,

I'm here. I'm back. Sorta.
I just wanted to make a "quick" little posty-wosty. Although I have (CLEARLY) not been active on this blog, I have been active on my Instragram. Which, to me, makes up for it. At least I am doing SOMETHING. Putting in some sort of creative energy.
But I have been busy lately, especially these last few weeks with the new semester starting. I am in school full time working two jobs and I have been working about 30 hours a week. I even made a few "Yo Mama" jokes except they're "I'm so busy" jokes except they are not jokes. They are my real life. Here you go:

  • So busy that my commute from one job to another is my only break in the day and it is also the only time that I can eat my dinner
  • So busy that I schedule myself to do my hw while on shift at work
  • So busy that my only day off is when all I have is school and not also work
So yes, I have been busy. Although, sitting in a lecture and working in retail are not extremely strenuous and I've been doing good to take care of myself and not get too stressed out.

I've also been sure to take the time to work on one of my new years resolution which is to work on ma fitness. I've been going on a run 3-4 times a week since the beginning of this year. SO…. Basically… I am awesome. I may not have signed up for yoga since I don't have the time, but I do have a yoga mat so I do see some yoga-ness in my future. So there's that also.

So yes, I have been busy. But I have been good. How are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment