Monday, February 24, 2014

Outfit of the day. Black, black or black.

Soo... we've been having some crazy weather over here: snow, hail, crazy windiness, rainbows... But mostly just lots and lots of rain. It kinda bums me out. But then I bought this snazzy rain coat and boots from Target! Mucchh better. I bought them out of urgency (I had no rain coat and my only pair of boots were MEGA falling apart). And naturally, while I was at Target I bought so much more than I had planned. But I do love everything that I bought, and seriously, much worth. I bought a really cute ceramic bowl, plastic dinosaur and elephant for future DIY endeavours, a new bathing suit and much much more. Man, it was a good shopping trip.



P.S. Me and boyfriend just got a buunncchhh of new furniture! Our living room is looking much, much fancier :) Yay progress!

1 comment:

  1. Happens to me all the time. Target is such a trap, I always go in for a few things and come out with a shit ton of stuff I hadn't intended on buying.

    Also -incredibly cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete