Here's a look at all my beauty favourites (non-beauty favourites coming soon!) from this past year. I don't know, it kind of seems like there isn't that many, but I only wanted to share the stuff that I really really love. So here it is!
- Kat Von D studded lipstick in love craft (I got the mini sample size) - Super matte and stays put all day.
- NYX soft matte lip cream in Prague - It's like a deep muted rosy pink and super matte (wearing it here!)
- Layla nail polish ceramic effect in CG31 - It's a duo chrome with gold-greeny goodness! You can kind of see it here)
- bareMinerals bareSkin pure brightening serum foundation in Bare cream - This stuff!! I use only 6 drops or so for my full face and has great coverage and a nice brightening effect! So good!
- Benefit Hoola bronzer - Great for warming up your face and contouring. I also love adding this to my crease to add some depth :)
- Tarte CC undereye corrector - this stuff is awesome! You use it under your eyes to cancel out the purple and blue colour, then I follow up with concealer.
- Sigma F80 Flat top kabuki - yes, it is worth all the hype!
- Real Techniques buffing brush - really similar to the F80 but has a round top and is less dense. I usually one to apply foundation, let the set, then use the other brush to further buff and make sure everything's blended.
- Real Techniques powder brush - this brush is huge! And super fluffy! I love it for applying bronzer
- Kat Von D tattoo liner in trooper - this is my all-time tried-and-true nothing-better eyeliner. Buy it!
- Real Techniques base shade brush - This is what I use to apply Hoola to my crease!
Next post will by my skincare and non-beauty favourites!